for Pain Clinics
The PEMF 8000 device has successfully demonstrated to improve the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin by stimulating subcutaneous capillary circulation, which in turn improves the functioning of epidermal tissue. PEMF for Spas! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy is also an excellent treatment for aches and pains, fatigue, and decreased energy associated with aging and with the common wear and tear of today’s stressful life.
By stimulating bio-activity at the cellular level and capillary blood flow, it helps speed up the healing process of damaged tissue in and around worn and torn areas of the body. Regular treatments restore lost cartilage, bone, joint mobility, and skin quality.
PEMF for Spas
PEMF works to assist in these areas:
- Reduce pain and the effects of stress on the body
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells
- Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA
- Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue
- Relax muscles
- Reduce stress
PEMF therapy is a safe and non-invasive tool to improve health. It stimulates and duplicates the earth’s natural electromagnetic frequencies and functions essentially as a recharger of the body’s electrical battery.
The most important benefits are increased energy and circulation; reduced muscle spasms; improved sleep; enhanced healing of bone fractures; and reduction of pain and inflammation. According to Bryant A. Meyers, “the body is self-healing, self-regulating, and self-regenerating.” PEMF therapy essentially helps provide the energy needed to do this.