for Pain Clinics
The PEMF 8000 device has successfully demonstrated to improve the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin by stimulating subcutaneous capillary circulation, which in turn improves the functioning of epidermal tissue. PEMF for Spas! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy is also an excellent treatment for aches and pains, fatigue, and decreased energy associated with aging and with the common wear and tear of today’s stressful life.
By stimulating bio-activity at the cellular level and capillary blood flow, it helps speed up the healing process of damaged tissue in and around worn and torn areas of the body. Regular treatments restore lost cartilage, bone, joint mobility, and skin quality.
PEMF for Spas
PEMF works to assist in these areas:
- Reduce pain and the effects of stress on the body
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells
- Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA
- Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue
- Relax muscles
- Reduce stress
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?