- It excites the electron’s spin and causes it to store energy for three days through atomic excitation.
- Molecules align slightly with each magnetic pulse, making it easier to combine them, particularly when excited.
- The pH increases by 100 times, allowing for greater oxygen intake and suppressing some hazardous organisms.
- The viscosity of the liquid quarters by a factor of 16, allowing liquids to flow through the cell gates.
- Within minutes, the red blood cells begin to split (as they gain a positive charge and resist each other), providing a larger surface area for oxygen transfer.
- Within minutes of finishing a session, there is an evident relaxation of the vascular system. One of the most favorable outcomes is a 20-30% reduction in blood pressure.
Why is it that so many different illnesses have been reportedly Treated, although seemingly mysteriously, with Pulsed Electromagnetic therapy?
“This is now easy to understand when you keep in mind that many illnesses are the result of the same basic dysfunction,” says Swiss Professor Holger Hannemann.
Every sickness is the result of the organism’s bio-energetic (electrical) breakdown.
It indicates that the cells have been deprived of energy and that the defense mechanism has been compromised. Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy is then used to clear the obstructions that are interfering with regular functioning.
- Provides Oxygen to the Cells: Because cells are weak magnets with both positive and negative charges, they take on the polarity of the magnetic field around them. As a result, the North Pole’s counterclockwise spin pushes Oxygen into the cell.
- Brings the Acid/Alkaline Balance Back to Normal: North Pole Negative energy alkalinizes without over-alkalinizing, resulting in a pH normalization effect. Allergies, toxic states, sore/tight muscles, chemical hypersensitivity, and various illness states are all symptoms of an over-acid system. Insect bites also cause the body to become acidic, which can overwhelm the immune system.
- Promotes Deep Sleep: The polarity of the brain and central nervous system changes to negative magnetic energy during sleep. By magnetically charging the crystals in the Pineal Gland, which respond by creating Melatonin, which affects sleep patterns and even brain responsiveness, placing the body, particularly the brain, in a negative magnetic field induces deep sleep.
- Strengthens Immunity: All known microorganisms, whether bacterial, viral, or fungal, as well as parasites such as tapeworms, pinworms, and heart worms, are positive magnetic energy driven and can thus be stunned or slowed by the use of North Pole Negative. The Oxygen now in the cells and the alkaline environment created by the North Pole Negative energy exacerbate the damage.
What is Pulsed PEMF therapy?
Pulsed PEMF therapy works by treating your cells as if they were batteries. It’s usual for them to lose energy gradually. Your body and mind may feel fatigued and spent by the end of the day. PEMF technology can aid in this situation. Dr. Williams uses it to create power in your cells without the need for an invasive treatment. This is Atlanta, GA increases your natural energy and promotes your body to work more efficiently. Low-field magnetic stimulation, or LFMS, is a technique that uses electromagnetic fields to treat cellular dysfunction.
How does PEMF therapy work?
Magnetic energy is sent into the body through pulsed PEMF therapy. These energy waves aid healing by interacting with your body’s natural magnetic field. The magnetic fields aid in the production of electrolytes and ions. This has a biological effect on cellular electrical changes, as well as cellular metabolism. It helps reduce chronic pain by assisting your body’s natural recovery processes. Best of all, it’s completely risk-free.
Who do we recommend pulsed PEMF therapy to?
We recommend this to patients with pain or dysfunction in the following areas at Interventional Orthopedics of Atlanta:
This pulsed therapy is also recommended for patients with the following conditions:
- Inflammation of the joints or soft tissues that lasts for a long time
- Symptoms of chronic fatigue or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy is a condition that affects the peripheral nerves.
- Osteopenia, often known as osteoporosis, is a condition that affects the bones.
- Wound healing that isn’t up to par
This is the Body-Mind-Earth link, and the best pulsed magnetic therapy device should use a frequency range of 0 to 30 Hz. There is just one such device, as we will see in the evaluations, while a few others are near.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?