PEMF my business? PEMF THERAPY
- It’s a no-brainer for those in extreme pain to visit their local chiropractor. When people suffer from chronic pain, however, the remedy is less evident. These patients usually see several specialists before deciding on surgery and drugs that are more suited to acute illnesses. You may go beyond regular sensitive adjustments with PEMF and become an integrated pain treatment center for chronic patients who will gladly return for therapy time and time again.
- Go above and above when it comes to customer service. Almost every chiropractic practice has a crowded waiting area where customers wait for their names to be called. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Bring a PEMF therapy into the waiting room to provide rapid pain treatment to your patients. It’s easy to teach your assistants how to utilize it so that your customers have the most incredible experience possible, even when your hands are full.
- Before making any adjustments, try to alleviate any discomfort. When people come to you, they’re frequently in pain, inflamed, and limited in their range of motion. These can obstruct you from providing the most effective modification to your patient. PEMF can help them reduce pain, inflammation and increase their range of motion in just a few minutes. PEMF can improve the effectiveness of your modifications for each patient while also making them more comfortable by removing these impediments from the equation.
- Give Immediate Outcomes Patients can feel the effects of PEMF therapy. And the dramatic results can be seen in minutes. Patients who arrive at a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 (least to most incredible pain) may depart at a 5 or below just 10 minutes later. This works in a similar way to reduce inflammation and improve the range of motion. Take our word for it, but don’t take our word for it! Watch this video to learn more about the PEMF8000.
- Other Treatments Should Be Supplemented. PEMF is an excellent complement to cold laser therapy and nutritional supplementation. They complement each other. According to research, combining LLT and PEMF treatments yields better therapeutic benefits than either therapy alone. PEMF’s impacts on cellular metabolism have been shown to improve nutrient absorption and detoxification.
- Relieve Chronic Pain in Underserved Patients. There are some conditions that no one has yet figured out how to treat. Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and post-surgical pain all significantly influence patients’ quality of life over time, and there is no cure in sight. You have the opportunity to be one of the few practitioners who can relieve their symptoms fast, efficiently, and without the hazardous side effects associated with drugs.
Boost Your Athletic Performance
- Improve your athletic performance. PEMF gives the body additional energy to pump through the neurological system to contract a muscle, heighten the senses, and speed up response time by stimulating the cells. PEMF also aids in the recovery of long-term damage. Experienced athletes can compete with the same vigor and flexibility as to when they were younger because they have fewer or no persistent ailments holding them back.
- Increase the speed with which you recover from common injuries. Return your players to the field from the bench. According to studies, wounded body parts have lower electrical resistance than healthy ones. This is because the injured site wants additional energy to heal. It is actively taking it from other regions of the body. PEMF treatments use targeted spotlights of micro-current electricity that reach deep into the tissue to excite the cells to supplement the body’s electric system. This enhances the body’s natural healing mechanism, allowing it to complete the task more quickly.
- Acute Inflammation Must Be Stopped in Its Tracks. Muscles that have been traumatized stiffen up and flare-up. Not just on the surface but also deep within the tissue, where ice/hot patches and TENs cannot penetrate. PEMF therapy transmits micro-current deep into the tissue, allowing electrons to be donated at the cellular level, promoting healing and microcirculation. As a result, inflammation and muscular knots will vanish right before your eyes.
Boost Your Performance
- Recover performance that has been lost due to permanent injuries. You can use PEMF to jump-start the recovery process for old wounds preventing you from performing at your best. PEMF therapy can help with range of motion, internal scarring, and chronic aches and pains. It works because it provides an energy surplus to the injured site while activating cellular metabolism, allowing the cells to mend under the best possible conditions.
- Give patients more energy and motivation during the day, and better sleep at night. Chronic pain does not go away when you go to bed. Many people lose sleep because of their chronic pain and feel foggy during the day as a result. Break the cycle of pain using PEMF before bed to help your patients sleep better. Alternatively, use first thing in the morning to boost energy levels and provide patients with a renewed sense of well-being. The relief can last up to three days, and the benefits improve with continued treatment.
- Pain from musculoskeletal conditions can be relieved. Many older people can no longer partake in the things that brought them delight when they were younger. Regular physical exercise might become progressively uncomfortable when health issues associated with aging take their toll on a range of motion. PEMF therapy might help your patients forget about their aches and pains and get back into the swing of things. Make those ancient bones feel as if they’re brand new.
Assist in the recovery
- Assist in the recovery of injuries that take a long time to heal. Seniors recuperate from injuries far more slowly, and many never fully recover. After an accident, PEMF can help patients feel more at ease and speed up their recovery. Even the elderly can recover from injuries by giving a surplus of energy and promoting the cell’s natural healing mechanism.
- Travel with the PEMF device to treat patients in the comfort of their own homes. Our PEMF devices are small enough to transport and set up where the patients are. Carry it like a suitcase or roll it on wheels by extending the telescoping handle. Open the case, plug in the attachment, and you’re ready to treat! It fits perfectly in the trunk of your car if you reverse the process.
- Enhance the athletic performance of horses. PEMF provides the horse’s body with extra energy to pump through its neurological system to contract a muscle, heighten the senses, and speed up response time by stimulating the cells. PEMF also aids in the recovery of long-term damage. Experienced racehorses can perform with the same level of energy and resilience as they did when they were younger because they have fewer or no permanent injuries.
- Equine athletes need to be rehabilitated. PEMF therapy aids in the recovery of horses who have been injured in the line of duty. It aids in rehabilitation muscle, tendon, soft tissue injuries, and wounds that aren’t healing properly. The therapy is non-invasive and non-threatening, allowing the horse to relax throughout the procedure. And you’ll see a difference right away.
- Companion Animals and Service Animals. Assist dogs and cats that have had surgery or suffered musculoskeletal issues. Depending on the situation, you may reduce the animal’s recovery time by up to three times while also reducing its suffering. This means everything when it comes to reuniting with partners and the individuals who care about them.
Profits that you can Expect From Offering PEMF 8000 Services?
Currently, fees range from $75.00 to $125.00 per session, with sessions lasting 25 minutes to an hour. A price of $125.00 is readily accepted if a particular track or barn has already been exposed to the benefits of equestrian sports massage. A $75.00 fee or a free demonstration may be required for a way or barn where the owner or trainers have not previously experienced the benefits of PEMF8000. It’s not uncommon to treat five to ten horses per day. Make no mistake: you are providing a valuable professional service as a PEMF8000therapist. You can expect to be compensated as a healthcare practitioner.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?